Lessons from Covid/ infertility/ adoption.
1. You cannot control what you cannot control, so just stop trying.
2. Breathe. Pray. Repeat.
3. Family is everything; work ( yes work), is second. It stays at school, not in my home.
4. You won’t always get everything you want, but by God, you get what you need.
5. When someone does not believe in you, look to the people who do and always have: those are the ones that matter.
6. There is no such thing as too much popcorn.
7. Do the best you can, and love the hardest you ever will.
8. Date your spouse, even if it is phase 10 or Uno after the kids go to bed.
9. Hope for your dreams but if you do not constantly be thankful for your joy, you won’t ever find the good( and there’s lots of it)
10. Family. That’s all ( it needs to be said more than once)
Comments are closed.
Thank you for considering Parentfinder to help with your adoption journey. To get started, please click on the button below that best describes you.