2. Children singing on the swingset at our neighborhood park
3. Suzy barking to “play ball” with neighborhood kids
4. Bees buzzing in our butterfly/flower garden
5. Steve yelling at the TV during NCAA March Madness
6. Birds singing outside our bedroom window
7. Ding-a-ling from the neighborhood ice cream truck
8. Water splashing from a fountain at our local botanical garden
9. Revving the boat motor for a day fishing
10. Rain splattering on the umbrella as we take Suzy for a walk
We had beautiful weather this week, so it was a great opportunity to spend some time getting our ourdoor space ready for the season!
We bought these flowers and planters at the local hardware store around the corner (where Justin is a frequent customer
We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday by taking Mom out to her favorite restaurant by the beach!
My sister and I spent the day with Mom bicycling, swimming in our pool and walking on the beach.
Mom is very active, physically fit
Happy Saturday Morning !!
Its early and I am awake whipping up a batch of my "famous" cornbread.
I do this most Saturday mornings before our house wakes up.
Its quiet and I love the smell of cornbread baking in the oven - so welcoming and warm.